Extra-Wide Backyard Folding Lounger
• 650-lb. stationary weight capacity*
• lightweight, durable aluminum tubing
• weather-resistant vinyl mesh
• reclines to 5 positions
• seat size: 26.5"w x 50"l; seat height (from ground): 17"; extra-tall back: 30.5"; length 78.5" when fully extended
• weighs 23.3 lbs.
• folds for easy storage
$174.95 each when you buy 1
$164.95 each when you buy 2
Please note. This item is oversized. A surcharge of $5.00 will be added to your final shipping costs at checkout.
Before You Buy
Furniture and Oversized Product Information
- Please note that shipment damage claims must be filed with the carrier within 48 hours of
receipt and must be returned in original packaging.
- Sorry we cannot accept returns of assembled merchandise.
- Any furniture and bicycle returns must be in their original packaging and shipping
- Most furniture and bicycle returns will be charged a restocking fee which will be deducted
from your refund.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
- Some furniture and bike items may require pickup either by UPS or a trucking company and
necessitate adult presence at the time of pickup.
*Stationary Weight Capacity means the maximum stationary weight that this product can support when used in its proper fixed position in accordance
with the product specifications. Our chairs are designed to hold one person.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Internationally, to a PO Box or an APO/FPO. No expedited shipping is available.
Click here to view and print manual. (PDF format)
- Looks great
- Very Comfortable
- Very sturdy
- Pool Side With Family And
- Nice height
- Very sturdy
- Get Out Carefully
- Weak handles
- Overall Good Quality
- Easy to open and close
- Easy to unfold and fold
- Nice and wide
- Not heavy
- Very sturdy
does this chair come assembled?
Asked on 4/13/2013 by Kathy from Gaithersburg, MD
Hi, Kathy. Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, the Extra-Wide Backyard Folding Lounger comes assembled.
Answered on 4/13/2013 by Customer Service from DXL
what are the different positions? Does one include it laying flat?
Asked on 3/14/2013 by Peg
It does not lie completely flat, just slightly up at an angle. It also reclines at four other angled positions.
Answered on 3/16/2013 by Community Answer from None
Hi, Peg. The chair positions are from upright to a slightly-higher-than-flat position
Answered on 3/15/2013 by Customer Service from DXL
what are the 5 positions the chair can be put in? How far can the back be put?
Asked on 11/29/2012 by joyce from north andover, ma
Hi, Joyce. Measuring from the top of the seat back down to the floor for each position, the lengths are 44", 42", 38", 33" and 27" (this is an angled recline, not completely flat)
Answered on 11/29/2012 by Customer Service from DXL